Paediatric First Aid Training in Kent
More Paediatric First Aid training locations in Kent here
If you are looking for a baby First Aid course then the Paediatric First Aid course cover an extensive range of scenrios specific to children. We have a range of First Aid training sessions for babies and children across Kent, Sussex, Essex, London and Surrey.
Our baby First Aid courses meet the necessary ofstead requirements and is ideal for those working with under 5´s.
Medi Aid also has other types of First Aid Training courses for Kent and also the South East of England.
Medi Aid is owned and run by former Kent ambulance paramedics and has been operating since 1993.
Our services are competitively priced and our training is both professional and thorough. We look forward to seeing you at one of our courses soon.
Kent First Aid courses
First Aid Training courses in Kent (EAST)
Sittingbourne training location
Canterbury training location
Folkstone training location
Maidstone training location
Chatham training location
Paediatric First Aid course
The Paediatric First Aid training course is designed for those responsible for looking after babies and children. By the end of the course you will be able to manage ill and injured babies and children.
This course meets the requirements of Ofsted as laid out in the Statutory Framework, Early Years Foundation Stage. This course is ideal for Childminders, Nurseries and those people working with 5 year olds and under needing Ofsted registration.
The course requires involvement in both theory and practical sessions.
This course is delivered over 12 hours. Courses are held at weekends, and on weekdays
Candidates are asked to arrive 15 minutes before the course start time.
Baby First Aid Course Syllabus:
- Understand the role of the first aider including reference to:
- the importance of preventing cross infection
- the need for recording incidents and actions
- use of available equipment
- assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure)
- administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock, including anaphylaxis
- administer first aid to a casualty with injuries to bones, joints and soft tissue
- administer first aid to a casualty suffering from extremes of heat
- administer first aid to a casualty with conditions affecting eyes, ears and nose
- provide appropriate first aid for head and spinal injuries
- provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, burns and scalds, small splinters, bites and stings)
- administer emergency first aid to a casualty with a sudden illness or medical condition : sickle cell, diabetic emergencies, asthma, allergic reactions, meningitis, febrile convulsions, poison
- safe use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
First Aid Training in Kent
To book First Aid Training kent, then see our course schedule below or contact us to arrange in On-site course at your venue.
Our First Aid courses Kent are compliant with the Health and Safety executive (HSE), as well as the Federation Of First Aid Training Organisations (FOFATA).
First Aid courses in Kent
How to book First Aid training in Kent
Click on the book button to move to our booking system website. Here you can see all date availability for the various courses and locations that we offer. If you are a new customer then register your company details, which will be saved for any future bookings.
2. Book via phone or email
Call us on 0800 6843623 or 01634 540999 to book your training at our place or at yours. We will help with any additional information you need. You can also email us at email@example.com and we will reply promptly to your enquiry.
3. Request a call or email
Visit our contact page and fill out the short form with your requirement. We will then call you or email you back as requested
At Medi Aid you can train at our place or at yours. Train with us at one of our scheduled training event days or simply contact us about training at your address. We can accomodate both small and large groups
Accredited & Compliant
Medi Aid is compliant with the First Aid Industry Body, as well as the Health & Safety executive (HSE) and the Federation of First Aid Training organisations (FOFATO)
26+ years experience
Medi Aid has been teaching first aid throughout the South East of England for over 25 years. You can be confident our expert trainers will guide you every step of the way