Medi Aid Latest News
Medi Aid UK Limited
24 Station Road
0800 634 86 23
0800 634 82 90
HSE first aid due diligence
Assessor's Guide to Passing Your First Aid at Work Exam.
- The assessors are there to pass you, not to try and catch you out. When you come across a casualty who isn’t breathing, in a few minutes they will be dead. Doing something gives them a chance of survival, and we want people to do something. As long as what you do will be of some benefit and not make the situation worse, the assessors will be happy!
- Keep the First Aid Simple. There are only a few things you need to remember to pass your First Aid exam. I’ll list them here.
- Danger Response Airway Breathing Compressions
- Rest & Reassure
People try to make First Aid more complicated than it is. A Casualty will automatically make themselves comfortable so 90% of the time don’t move them. Talk to the casualty, It will help to relax both you and them! Try to find out if the casualty has any medical conditions or is on any medication, then pass the buck to the paramedics.
- Have a go at the quizzes that can be found under the interactive section of this site. Any questions you get wrong look up in the notes. Do not be afraid to ask your trainer any questions (If you want to know something, then other people in your groups probably do too).
- RELAX! Easier said than done, but it really is nothing to worry about.
Click Here for Dates, more information and to book online
Upcoming Courses & Prices
Health & Safety Glossary
Definition of: Basic Food Hygiene
The Basic Food Hygiene Certificate of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) is a first-level qualification in food hygiene and is nationally recognised. prev next