Driver CPC Emergency First Aid at Work Course
The Driver CPC Emergency First Aid at Work course is designed to enable the Emergency First Aider in the driving workplace to carry out appropriate first aid in an emergency.
At the end of the course the candidate will be able to manage a casualty who is injured at work, or suffers a serious illness, while waiting for more qualified medical help to arrive.
This 7 hour course is delivered over one day and counts towards a drivers CPC.
Dress for the course should be casual. Ladies are advised to wear trousers.
This course is assessed by the trainer.
This Course meets HSE requirements and is JAUPT approved. A certificate is issued which is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
- Understand the role of the first aider including reference to: the importance of preventing cross infection;
- Incident Management.
- use of available equipment.
- Management of the Unconscious Casualty.
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency .
- administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure);.
- administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- administer first aid to a casualty who is choking.
- administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock, blood loss and anaphylaxis
- provide appropriate first aid for Road traffic collisions including spinal and head inuries.
At Medi Aid you can train at our place or at yours. Train with us at one of our scheduled training event days or simply contact us about training at your address. We can accomodate both small and large groups
Accredited & Compliant
Medi Aid is compliant with the First Aid Industry Body, as well as the Health & Safety executive (HSE) and the Federation of First Aid Training organisations (FOFATO)
26+ years experience
Medi Aid has been teaching first aid throughout the South East of England for over 25 years. You can be confident our expert trainers will guide you every step of the way