Medi Aid Latest News
Medi Aid UK Limited
24 Station Road
0800 634 86 23
0800 634 82 90
Calls may be recorded
HSE first aid due diligence
As a responsible company, Medi Aid (UK) LTD realises it’s moral obligation to ensuring the companies policies and practices have a minimal effect on the environment
We realise that in the everyday running of our operations we inevitably impact on the environment in a number of ways. We are dedicated to minimising any harmful effects whenever practicable.
At Medi Aid we are continually striving to achieve higher standards in all things we do. We have developed this policy statement to ensure we set targets by which our policies for a superior environmental position can be monitored and improved on a regular basis.
At trainer level, we have a number of set procedures that will minimise effects our trainers have on the environment. From a reduction in paper communications to Positive Car Sharing policies.
We also realise that a working office can play a large role in reducing environment damaging waste. We therefore recycle where possible and replace old electrical goods with energy efficient models as necessary.
At management level, the Managing Director has overall responsibility for policy development, coordination and evaluation of performance. Medi Aid is determined to minimise the impact of its operation on the environment by implementing a culture of continuous improvement and development.Mediaid will:
- Comply with all statutory regulations both current and future.
- Promote our policy of recycling and the use of recycled materials where practicable and minimise consumption of materials wherever possible.
- Minimise waste in all operations.
- Where possible we will work with suppliers who also strive to minimise the impact of their organisation on the environment.
- When inducting new staff, their responsibilities, and our policies on environmental preservation will be explained.
- All of our policies, including this document will be reviewed on an annual basis. At this time we will discuss how we feel we have performed on environmental issues and how we can improve further.
Click Here for Dates, more information and to book online
Upcoming Courses & Prices
Health & Safety Glossary
Definition of: Emergency First Aid
Emergency First Aid training teaches a person how to cope in a crisis, and administer emergency first aid in a number of situations. The appointed first aider can deal with injury and illness while waiting for the emergency services. prev next